Yeswehunt is offline. But the idea lives on.
Dear Yeswehunt Members,
As you have read in the latest Newsletter, Yeswehunt closed down on March 12, 2015.
Because Yeswehunt was our strong Partner in connecting travelling hunters, we will try to continue the exchange of the latest international hunting information through our magazines and social-media platforms in the future.
If you are not acquainted with our international Hunting Magazine, just order your personal copy below (just mention Yeswehunt) and be part of the network, that has been Yeswehunt until now.
Now available - the new issue of Hunter´s Path (#9). On the way to our subscribers in Europe within the next week, For our subscribers inthe US, Africa, Australia and Asia we will get
it to you as quickly as we can. Waiting will be worth every second - we promise)
Contents - Issue #9
- Dall-Sheep Hunting in Alaska with Billy Molls
- Mountain Whitetails in Alberta with Nick Trehearne
- Spear-Fishing in the Deep Blue with Cameron Kirkconnell
- Kodiak Hunting with Dr. Peter Koebisch
- Survive in Africa with Douw Kruger
- Learn About the Legendary European African Hunters with Dr. Rolf Baldus
- Go Hunting with the Inuit with Simon K. Barr
- Sheep Hunting with Bow and Arrow in British Columbia with Jake Adams
- Follow Sten Christoffersson for Grouse Shooting in Scotland
- Be Part of the Adventurous Mid-Asian Ibex-Hunt with Arnout Vandevyvere & Heiko Schwartz
- And last but not least: Hunt a Steenbok in South Africa with Frank Berbuir (with Bow & Arrow)
Not yet a subscriber? Just click the title.
Hunter‘s Path is not just another hunting magazine. We want to bring you the entire experience and adventure of hunting. This includes the intensely sublime beauty of nature, with a unique combination of real unaltered nature photography, exciting hunting stories, and important factual information. We will bring you closer to that next hunt you are already dreaming of.
Our journal isn’t printed on cheap paper. Hunting is one of the most intense and beautiful experiences that a person can undertake and it deserves a high quality presentation. Therefore, we have decided to create an English language hunting journal based on the popular German journal "Jagdzeit".
Best you can buy
Hunter‘s Path is now available to you: four times a year we want to entertain you with the best that hunting has to offer from around the entire globe.
Hunter‘s Path is a hardcover international hunting journal that will provide you many years of long lasting enjoyment.
Our readers: Hunting Globetrotters from all around the world read Hunter‘s Path.
Of all hunting enthusiasts international hunters are a small, but economically powerful, demographic. International hunters are part of a tight knit community of mutual understanding that forms a network which stretches to all corners of the globe.